Day 99::August 14, 2010

I admit, I take too many pictures of our dog.  Probably way too many.  But hey, she's like a member of our family and and adorable one at that.  This morning's storm is what woke me up today.  It strangely made it's way into my dream as well, the thunder, that is.  After waking up and looking outside I noticed a ton of little black birds in our backyard.  I think it's called a grackle flock, but I've always heard them referred to as snow birds.  I don't know why.  What could they be looking for?  Worms?  I have no idea.  Anyway, I thought to myself, "Delia would LOVE this!"  So I quickly picked her up and set her by the nearby window.  She stayed like this for about 10 minutes, which is a long time for a pup with ADD!

No comments:

Post a Comment