Day 107::August 22, 2010

Today has flown by way too fast.  The day started out with Sunday School and church, then a yummy BBQ lunch.  After that I headed back to the church for a baby shower.  It was so nice to catch up with friends and hear about what's going on in their lives.  We wrapped up the day with a meeting at the church and then the evening service.  Knowing that I didn't want to get behind on blogging, I made sure to write about our trip before going to bed.  I find myself typing this very post and I still don't have a photo for the day.  Had I been on my game, I would have taken a picture at the shower, but unfortunately I forgot.  After thinking about it for a while, I decided to take a picture of the clock.  The reason for this is because sometimes time just gets away from you, like it has for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment