This has again been a day full of thinking about my Doug. He started classes today. I know that we are called to this chapter in our lives and I'm excited about the new opportunities it will bring. We realize that it will be full of challenges but are looking forward to the blessings that it also has to offer.
Each Tuesday at Beeson a chapel service is held in the Hodges Chapel. I posted pictures of the inside a few weeks ago. This place is gorgeous! It's known as a "sermon in stone". Seminary students are required to attend the services, but it is also open to anyone else interested in attending. I took the opportunity to attend convocation today and very much enjoyed myself. On the way out, I snapped a picture of our new "gate of opportunity." You Berry folks know what I mean. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment