Day 114::August 29, 2010

What a day this has been.  I woke up early in Atlanta and made my way to Birmingham, just in time for Sunday School.  Church was great as always and then after church we had an enjoyable fellowship time with the high school girls at our house.  Technically they are our first house guests since owning our home!  We watched The Princess Bride.  Such a classic movie.

So, now I need to explain the picture for today.  We recently discovered that Delia is terrified of balloons.  Remember the post when I showed all the balloons that I blew up for church?  Yeah, it was that day.  Anyway, while I was going through things at my parent's house, I found my old exercise ball.  Do you see what I'm getting at?  My first thought was, "This is the ultimate balloon!  I wonder how Delia would react if she saw this!"  So after bringing it home and spending 20 minutes blowing it up, Doug and I decided to have some fun with our sweet little dog.  Poor thing.  She puts up with so much from us.  Don't worry, no animals were hurt, traumatized or scarred for life during the shooting of today's photo.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment