I put on one of Doug's shirts with a pocket and this little dude crawled all over and eventually found it! They are nocturnal creatures so they like to snuggle in little pocket type things and sleep alllll day. We kept Soco up for a while though. I just had to play with him because he was so cute!
Delia meeting Soco for the first time... she's curious, but still nervous as ever!
After I took this picture, Soco jumped from David's shoulder to mine! It definitely freaked me out at first! Haha! Because of a membrane between their toe and a finger, it looks like these animals are actually gliding from object to object when they jump.
Soco peeking out from David's pocket, probably to say goodnight. By scent, Soco is able to find David's pocket and stay there all day. He'll probably stay there until David goes to bed and Soco wakes up for the night!

No comments:
Post a Comment