Day 104::August 19, 2010

Finally!  Vacation!  After a long summer, going every which direction, Doug and I were finally able to sneak away for a few days.  We woke up early this morning and hit the road for Panama City Beach.  Believe it or not, this is my first time in PCB since I grew up going to St. Augustine. 

Tonight we went to Angelo's Steak Pit for dinner.  It was highly recommended and Doug had even been once before.  We got there about 4:40 and waited to be seated once it opened at 5.  There were already a ton of people waiting to get it.  Supposedly it's the place to eat when you visit PCB. 

After dinner we went to Pier Park (an outdoor mall) and for a walk down the lonnnng pier.  I was most excited about getting a caramel apple from Kilwin's!  Here are a few pictures from the night.

YUM!  I could probably eat one of these every day!

The pier!  This fisherman caught a shark!

I love him!

Our condo for the weekend.  I was a big fan of the colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment