Day 7::May 14, 2010

We haven't seen the flood damage of Nashville yet, but perhaps we'll see them tomorrow.  Today, Doug and I drove to visit Jarrod & Susie Beth for the weekend.  They are expecting the arrival of their first baby in about two months!  I loved getting to see little Julia's nursery.

For dinner, we ate at the famous Noshville Delicatessen


After dinner Jarrod & Susie took us to Nashville's version of Yogurt Mountain - Menchie's!  For any of you who know my love for Yogurt Mountain, you know how excited I was about trying a new frozen yogurt bar.



A wall of yogurt... yes please!!

Thanks to all of you who have been giving me recipes over the last few days!  I think I like the idea of swapping old family favorites.  Maybe again next week.

Love y'all & thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like yall are having fun! Be sure and tell Jarrod and Susie Beth hi for me!!

    ReplyDelete