And so it begins. My own Project 365. Many of you may know "Project 365" as the challenge to photograph yourself every day for 365 days in a row, however; I have decided to take a slightly different approach. Instead of taking a picture of myself, I have opened the door to broaden the challenge and take a picture, or pictures, of something that I did that day, every day, for a year.
Every picture may not be that interesting, and that's okay. Life may not always be the most interesting, but it should never fail to be exciting. Each day is a gift from the Lord and because of that we should find reason to rejoice.
Through this challenge, I hope that I am able to enjoy more the little things in life and find the seemingly mundane things worth appreciating. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment