Day 2::May 9, 2010

Today Doug and I did some catching up on the TV show, Lost.  Since Doug quit watching the show after Season One aired several years ago, he decided to pick back up where he left off.  Today, thanks to Netflix: Watch Instantly, we're now about 1/4 the way through Season Two.


Today cannot go without mentioning all the fun I had after church.  After giving up the fight against ants in the house, I headed out into the backyard with Delia to have some fun.  While she roamed around, I cleared out weeds from a "weird area" in our yard.  I happened to find about 12 little crepe myrtle trees and a few pecan trees... surprise!  Delia and I also played chase and fetch with one of her favorite toys.  When I sat down, exhausted from running all over the yard, I exclaimed out loud, "I need a drink!"  Delia then ran to the pond and started lapping up water like it was going out of style.  She is one smart dog.

 Adorable.

Exhausted after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment