Day 19::May 26, 2010

Chick-fil-A, I could eat there seven times a day.  Where the people laugh and children play, oh I'm in love with Chick-fil-A.  Sound familiar?  Well, here's a refresher...



After an exciting day of researching wedding coordinator information, I made my own strawberry lemonade, headed to church, and went to Chick-fil-A with my husband.  And it's true, I think I could eat there seven times a day.  And yes, I always crave it when it's closed on Sundays.



 I hate that this is blurry but I love how it shows her utter frustration that Doug stuck a sticker in her hair and she couldn't get it out.  Yes, we laughed at her and I know that was mean, but it was  hilarious.  Don't worry, the sticker has been removed and she's a happy puppy once again. :)

Love y'all,
-jb

4 comments:

  1. oh girl, your pictures of chick-fil-a makes a pregnant woman hungry. I could eat chick-fil-a seven times a day for sure. In fact, I have actually eaten chick-fil-a for breakfast, lunch, and dinner all in the same day before. I'm averaging eating there at least once if not twice a week now. I wish I could win free chick-fil-a for life...but then I'd be really fat and have to do some kind of weight-loss subway thing. I love chick-fil-a :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug has been in the top 100 four times! We eat A LOT of free Chick-fil-A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks! We love her too!!

    ReplyDelete