Day 20::May 27, 2010

Family time. I love it. Over the past few weeks I've noticed a significant increase in my love and appreciation for Doug, our home and our new life together. Sometimes I just sit in wonder about how our amazing God brought me such an amazing man. I really don't think I could have dreamed up someone any more perfect.

Today's pictures are of my family and something else I appreciate, especially today.  The third picture, my GPS, would have really come in handy today when I was driving around trying to find the grocery store.  An hour after searching I gave up and headed home.  Although some people say it inhibits our ability to think critically, I must say, it saves an awful lot of time.

I love listening to him play.  Tonight's line up, hymns.

She gets me every time with those big, brown eyes!

Yes, please!

Thanks for checking in today!
-jb

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I love this post. Yes, our God is a great God and His ways are perfect!

    Sorry about your grocery store adventure. It always happened to me too when moving to a new city. I used to say that I was just getting to know my way around. :)

    ReplyDelete