Just can't wait to get on the road again.
Most of my day today was spent at my alma mater and on the road (hense the lyrics). A good friend from college got married so that meant it was a "mini" reunion for a few of us girls! It was such a pleasure to see them. I loved Rachel's theme and tried to capture some of the unique moments of her day.
Barnwell Chapel, Berry College
Barnwell Chapel, Berry College
The "guest book" tree
The couple's first dance
The Cake
A special performance by the bride and groom
After the reception I met up at Sonic with a dear friend. I loved getting to catch up and hear what the Lord is doing in her and her family's life.
Dinner tonight didn't make a lot of sense. Turkey or PB&J sandwiches with a choice of popcorn or pita chips and hummus. I guess that's what happens when you're both exhausted. :)
Do you know what day it is? Today is the day the Lord has made, so let us rejoice and be glad in it!!
~jb

That reminds me. Did you hear that Willie Nelson died in a car accident?!
ReplyDeleteHe was playing on the road again. ZING!
p.s. Good looking pics.
Hahahaha! Thanks, love you.
ReplyDelete