Day 23::May 30, 2010

What a fun day it's been!  Started out with making cookies for our Sunday School class, having church with some amazing people, lunch at a new Chinese place and then family time since church was canceled tonight.  This morning when I pulled out of the carport I found a little box turtle!  I'm so glad I had my camera.  I took this little guy out of the carport and into the grass.  I figured he'd like it better that way.


Yesterday Doug and I went to the thrift store and found this great picnic basket for less than $4!  We're working on improving it and are looking forward to having a "real" picnic outside soon.  So far we've taken out the fabric (nasty and stained) and have started shopping for better replacement fabric.  Here's the before picture...


After working on the picnic basket we headed to Belk to spend some wedding gift card money.  Thanks again if you were one who gave us a gift card!!  We GREATLY appreciate it!


Thanks for catching up today!
-jb

No comments:

Post a Comment