Our good friends, Justin and Virginia, are very inspiring. They have already inspired us to grow our own garden and we are now contemplating getting chickens so we can harvest our own eggs. Today, Virginia and I decided to go pick strawberries! We each picked two baskets. Does anyone have any good ideas for how I should use these? They look so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice pics!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh!!! Your blog is exciting me so much! Julie, I want to know what kind of camera you have...i wanna get a new one for when we go out of the country. Your pics seriously look like they came out of a magazine!! Your strawberries look gorgeous. I totally wish I could benefit from your garden. So happy for you and doug! Isn't married life awesome?! Is that your dog in the pics below?!? Sorry for all the questions. I'll let you know June 2 if you'll be an aunt or uncle :o) I'm really growing...as I like to say, I'm a fatty :o)
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
Hey Tara! Thanks! I'm trying to get used to the blogging world. It's so addictive! I'm using a Nikon 540X. It's actually Doug's camera but I'm teaching myself/learning some fun new photography skills. YES! Married life is wonderful. I knew it would be, with Doug being such a great guy and all. :) And yes, that is our dog Delia! She is our baby for now and we have so much fun with her. Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete