After dinner we played In a Pickle, a card game I bought Doug at Christmas time. Doug won, but there were plenty of laughs to go around.
Day 22::May 29, 2010
Today was a much needed rest day, for me at least. We slept in and each enjoyed our own hobbies (which don't sound much like rest at all!)- Doug worked in the garden and built some pole bean trellises and I worked on cleaning up the house. We had the Evanses over and grilled out for dinner. Steak, potatoes, veggies and fruit. Thanks, ALDI, once again, for feeding us delicious food for a reasonable price. :)
After dinner we played In a Pickle, a card game I bought Doug at Christmas time. Doug won, but there were plenty of laughs to go around.
After dinner we played In a Pickle, a card game I bought Doug at Christmas time. Doug won, but there were plenty of laughs to go around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't believe my trellises didn't warrant a picture of the day. Guess I've have to start my own blog and post 'em.
ReplyDelete