Coconut oil... pretty neat stuff if you ask me. Doug and I have been cooking with coconut oil in place of butter and olive oil for some time now. Sometimes we'll use extra virgin olive oil, but have really enjoyed using the "new" stuff. It's actually really good for you and makes the kitchen smell amazing. An article on why coconut oil is good for you can be found if you click here. We used it this afternoon for reheating lunch- chicken fried rice, a favorite.
The afternoon was spent cleaning and doing laundry. Church was good and I may be bias, but I think Doug did a really good job preaching. He's preaching through the book of Philippians this summer. After church I headed over to Jen's house to drop a gift off for her. She and Jonathan are getting married on Saturday! Jennifer has been friends with Doug's sister for a long time and has been so kind and welcoming to me since Doug and I started dating. I'm just so thankful for the friends that I've made here, they are all true blessings!
-jb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE all your pictures. I LOVE your healthy eating (am jealous too!). I LOVE your dog! I LOVE you!! Your wedding picture slideshow made me so excited! I'm about to watch it again! I so miss you. I'm glad you like our boy's name :o) I can't wait for you to meet him either! He sure is moving a lot. Love you :o)
ReplyDeleteAw, you are so encouraging!! I'm glad you like catching up with our life. Sometimes I feel like I'm just writing for the sake of writing and that nobody really cares, but I'm encouraged by knowing that you read. HEY! I bet you do like the wedding pictures! Your veil was PERFECT!!!! Thanks again for letting me use it. You will always be a special friend and now I'll never ever forget you because every time I see that veil, I'll think of you!
ReplyDelete