Milo's. Your basic hamburger joint, serving customers since 1946. Have you heard of it? If you're from Alabama you probably started eating at Milo's as soon as you were old enough to chew. If you're from any where else in the country you probably haven't heard of it (unless you visited one while you were in Alabama). When Doug and I first started dating, I learned QUICKLY that this is a staple and the pride of many an Alabamian resident. Known for their amazing sweet tea, grocery stores around southeast have started selling Milo's as well.
Today after VBS Doug and I hung out with some of our coolest youth (and consequently also VBS volunteers) at this very place. I have had to break the sad news to several of them over the past few months that the rest of the country doesn't get to enjoy this amazing place; so it was obvious that today's picture had to be of them enjoying their lunch.
The other exciting thing that happened today is that Delia's clippers came in the mail. Doug and I decided that paying to get her groomed was a bad use of our resources so we invested in some clippers and are determined to learn the techniques of dog grooming. I'll post a picture of what she looks like after being groomed, but for now, here is the "before" picture.
Love you and thanks for reading today!
-jb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment