Sorry! I know you have just been itching for my updates. Okay, probably not. Anyway, I finally decided it's been long enough and I'm ready to give you a few snapshots of what's been going on in the Barnwell family.
I left off on Sunday, almost a week ago. After a normal day of church, lunch, family time and more church, I headed to Bed Bath & Beyond for their bridal registry closeout event. I would recommend anyone who is thinking about registering to check out BB&B. They were certainly the easiest for us to work with, especially with returns. With the registry closeout event, they offered us 20% off our entire purchase, they stayed open late for brides and they provided finger foods! I left really excited because I was able to get a ton of stuff, both on the registry and not, for less than what I had in gift card money! Yay for savings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What did you end up buying? I'm glad you finally made it too the BBandB and didn't get too lost in the process ;)
ReplyDeleteOh girl, all kinds of great stuff! All the trips there and back kinda blur together so I can't really remember. Haha!
ReplyDelete