After resting and recouping from the past week, Doug and I got ready for a special 3 month anniversary date. I can't believe it's been 3 months! Sometimes it feels like we've been married for years and others it seems just like the other day we said, "I do." We've done SO MUCH, in the last three months. Just to give you an idea of our traveling...
-Jamaica (honeymoon)
-Guatemala (mission trip)
-Kentucky (conference)
-Nashville (for fun)
-South Carolina (wedding)
-Louisiana (mission trip)
-Georgia (various reasons, various times)
Today we celebrated 3 months at the Cheesecake Factory. The Cheesecake Factory is a special place because it's where Doug asked my dad if he could date me. He told him why he wanted to date me and that we felt like God was moving us in the direction of marriage. It's also where we celebrated our one year anniversary as an engaged couple.
I'm glad to be back home, with my wonderful husband. I appreciate him more and more each day. He did an amazing job putting together the mission trip last week and making sure that everything ran as smoothly as possible. Like I said at our wedding- I used to think it was cheesy when other girls said they felt like the luckiest girl alive (when engaged or getting married). But now I know I've got them all beat. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment