Day 83::July 29, 2010

One of me and Doug's new favorite places to eat in Birmingham is a little restaurant called Camp Taco.  Camp Taco uses all natural ingredients to make delicious, healthy, well, tacos!  We were very impressed with their cheap prices because, as we've come to find out, trying to eat healthy doesn't always work in your wallet's favor.  Our most favorite thing on the menu is most definitely the cheese dip.  This stuff is amazing!!!  Not only do they give you almost double what any other Mexican restaurant would, it's made with three different kinds of cheese!!  I'm not sure what it is, but I love whatever kind of cheese they crumble on top..... SO GOOD! 

I've just decided to dedicate this post to my cheese loving friend, Adrienne.  Adrienne, if you ever come to Birmingham, I'm taking you to get some of this dip.  It will change your life.  I promise.

Anyway, today Doug had to get his stitches out (yay!) and on his way home he decided to pick me (us) up a little surprise!  Flowers?  No.  Candy?  No.  A new puppy?  No.  Dinner?  No.  My loving husband walked through the door and beamed with a smile ear to ear. In his hand he held a to-go box.  In this to-go box was a little bit of heaven.  Thank you Camp Taco for making your amazing Tres Queso.  And thank you, Doug, for thinking to bring some home.


No comments:

Post a Comment