Day 139::September 23, 2010

Two years ago today, I said hello to an old friend.  By "old" I mean a friend that I hadn't seen in a while or talked to in a while.  Well, that hello turned into a conversation that has yet to stop.  That old friend turned out to be the love of my life and my husband, Robert Douglas Barnwell.  I'll never forget this day because it was three days after his birthday and I felt bad for not saying "happy birthday" over Facebook.  There's no excuse now with forgetting birthdays since they post it on your homepage.  :)

Tonight was the return of our NBC block of shows and we decided to make a date out of it.  I made dinner and we ate it smack dab in the middle of our couch with our eyes glued to the TV to see what kind of hilarity would ensue this season in Community, 30 Rock, The Office, and the new series, Outsourced.  Needless to say, while there were some funny moments, the majority of the shows were awkward and and not at their best.  While this is solely my opinion, I also wanted to say that the best line of the night came from Outsourced.  "I'm not talking about two days, or three days, or four days with a little phfllllll.  I'm talking five whole days."

Watch the show, if you must, to understand the reference.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment