Day 122::September 6, 2010

Has it really been six months since the wedding?  My how time flies.  The Labor Day celebration continued this morning so I'll let the pictures (and their captions) do the talking...

Delia and Patty did great in the tent.  When they woke up and realized how cold they were, they came and snuggled under the blankets with us.  It was like they knew how to stay warm!

Lots of energy before everyone else wakes up = play time!!

Sisters having fun in the early morning.

I intended to take a picture of the well (left) but Delia ran by and the picture turned out really cool!

Little Patty!  This picture reminds me of when Delia got all dirty in the garden- dirt is a sign of having fun!

Delia was trying to wake Doug up, Doug on the other hand wanted a few more minutes of sleep.

The cabin!  What's left standing is only half of what it was originally.  There were two rooms, but now there's only one.  Part of the porch (opposite side of the house) was the dog trot through the center of the two rooms.

Breakfast time!

The outhouse...

I spy a hornet's nest...

Relaxing by the huge fire...

See what I mean?

Happy six months to the love of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment