Pampered Chef. Have you heard of it? I have now joined the Pampered Chef Consultant family, thanks to the wonderful Jenny-Lynn Carden. Part of being a Pampered Chef Consultant means they give me the incredible, extremely cool kitchen gadgets they have to offer for next to nothing! I have been testing products like crazy, and let me tell you, I am in love.
I really want to share with you this incredible little treasure. Adjustable measuring spoons. Want to know what is so great about these? TWO SPOONS people! TWO SPOONS! That's it! If you're like me, you have three sets of measuring spoons, all of which have popped off the little ring and are now buried in the deepest corner of your cabinet space. You know, the corner that you're afraid to reach to because something might be living there? It's okay, we all have a corner or two like that.
These little beauties are adjustable, which means no more scrambling to find the right size spoon or half guessing that you really are only using an 1/8th of a teaspoon of chili powder. I used these the other night while making one of my favorite fish recipes. (Don't worry, I'll share) This recipe uses lots of different spices with lots of different measurements. The Adjustable Measuring Spoons made it SO easy. Guess what? They even fit INSIDE THE JAR! How many times have you basil all over your counter top trying to get the right measurement? Okay, maybe I'm the only guilty one. Anyway, enough talk. Here they are. I present to you, the Adjustable Measuring Spoons. Do not let their humble appearance fool you. They are truly awesome.
And as I promised, here is one of our favorite dinner recipes.
Fish in a Flash
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 tsp dried minced onion
1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
2 tsp dried parsley flakes
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Tilapia/Cod/White Fish fillets
Brush fish with EVOO and coat with seasoning mixture. Pan fry on medium-high heat until cooked thoroughly. We like to serve this with a baked potato and green beans. Mmm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment